Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello from Ukraine!

We made it and I am sad to say that I don't have any Andy stories to tell. He was well behaved. We are sitting in our apartment right now watching CNN and ESPN classic. I figured we could get CNN but can't believe the ESPN one. I wonder if Andy had some part in this? The weather is beautiful today and we are about to go to TGI Friday's for dinner. We are staying right across the street from there. Andy was able to find a work out place but they wanted $300 for 10 visits. Going on our adventure now, I know about 4 Russian words as our tour guide!

Terri and Andy

3 comments:

  1. Hi sis, so glad to hear you had a safe trip. Already missing you. You two have a good day and I Love You both! Tell the kids I'm excited to learn more Russian words,lol. Talk to you soon.
    I Love You Much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESPN??????? Ukraine is rolling out the red carpet for the Garvers!
    The only Russian words that I know wouldn't help you very much :)
    Scott and I had our first date at a TGI Fridays a whole LOT of years ago. I am anxiously awaiting each and every post as we pray you through this each step of the way. Enjoy the journey.

    We love you both! Scott and Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you are finally THERE!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!!
    Love and blessings, Suzette

    ReplyDelete