Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Time to go

How many times do we use that expression "It's time to go" This whole process has been measured in time. Maybe this time next year we will have the kids, maybe we will talk to them next week, when will be the next time we see them,how much time will it take to get the next document updated and on and on. The other day, Andy and I were watching some videos of our children when they were little-Wow you realize that time has flown by and my hairstyles were really ugly and Andy actually had hair!

One of my favorite verses in the bible has everything to do with time-Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. What does the worker gain from his toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everything beautiful in its time."

And so it is our time to go now and fulfill the calling that God has given us!

Terri and Andy

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you guys and thrilled to read your eagerness to do the Lord's will. I will be praying for you guys as you depart, go through the process and come home. I know that Kevin was glad that he got to come and see you guys tonight. I am also glad that I was able to see your children when they were younger and both of your hair styles- ha. I think that you guys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today. Terri, I like the all caps. :) it certainly makes it easier to tell who is blogging!

    ReplyDelete