Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wow-what a day! Spent all afternoon and evening with the Boycott's and Rebecca Thomas. They are back in Kiev from their adoption of Libby and Artrem. Susan and I talked by phone before they came over, we had not met before today though and it seemed like we had been friends for along time with her and Bill and Rebecca. Kiev is a beautiful place. We walked everywhere! Tomorrow morning is our appointment with the SDA . We should be leaving on Tuesday to head to Zap-can hardly wait to see the kids. Until tommorrow-as my friend Lynn says on her answering machine-"Make it a great day"

Terri and Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys!! I am reliving our trip through you!! I think we probably staid in the same building you are in right now. I really miss the walks through Kiev. That was one of my favorite things about the trip!! Enjoy the few English stations...our favorite show was Dirty Jobs and Orange County Choppers!! Jerry says that he tried to send P90X with Andy!!

    I am sure all will go well at your appointment. I can not wait to hear about it and the upcoming travel. I pray that you are at peace this morning. I know you are excited and anxious. There is nothing like that narrow staircase leading up to that office at the SDA. Everyone's faces are so full of hope...trying to read the expression on the couple that is walking out. I know it will go well. You have waited so long and now it is your family's time. I know the kids can not wait to see you!! Imagine their excitement!

    We will say a special prayer for you tonight! You are already waking up to go to the appointment!!!

    We need your SKYPE address so that we can talk. Please e-mail it to us!!

    Can't wait to talk!!

    ReplyDelete