Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today is another beautiful day in Zap. Perfect weather! We also found out that our court date is next Thursday, August 13 at 11:30 a.m. Thanks goes out to our facilators Sasha and Nina whom we have witnessed their hard work in the last couple of days to make this possible. Their are alot of documents and people to see before it is presented to the courts for an appointment. The kids are doing great and we are all looking forward to coming home. Jerry-Andy's skype name is Andrew Garver. He says congratulations on your first day of practice. It has been along day so good night to all!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. I remember our court date was on the 13th also. The judge asks if I was superstitious, just ready for it to happen. I miss you. Love ya, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now been able to access your blog. So excited for you! Court is so quick! I hope I am not far behind you! We got to Lugansk last night at 10:30. Will meet with inspector this morning. enjoy this precious time wiht your kids. I love their new names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those interested, skype name is andrew_garver

    ReplyDelete