Monday, August 3, 2009

We will not travel early in the morning-papers not ready, we will leave late afternoon to go to Zap. Spent the day with the Boycott's, Rebecca Thomas, and the Kappes. We all ate at TGI Fridays and it was good! It is great to have other families with you, helps pass the time and you just have fun together. Andy says I need to clarify to everyone that he did not pay $300 to work out- he just runs every morning which you walk so much and climb stairs that I feel like I am doing the workout that he is always trying to get me to do. No , Kim Thomas- I didn't bring my iron-didn't need to, they have a great one in our apartment and you know I am the expert in irons! If you are finding it hard to post a comment here, just email me at terrigarver@yahoo.com or the skype is under Andrew Garver.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment