Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello everyone,
I didn't post yesterday because there is not much to tell . We had to do a little more paper work for Thursday's court. Last night I made dinner! I know it is hard to believe and we don't have an oven so I made fried chicken, fried potatoes and onions,corn, peas , tomatoes and cucumbers. The kids liked it and I remembered to bring KC Masterpiece ! Today Yana asked me if I could go and eat lunch with 4 of her students that she teaches English to. They were all teenage girls , 14 and 15. Yana asked that we go to the Japanese Restaurant. I don't like Sushi but there were other things on the menu to try. We took Ashley with us and she ordered Sushi along with the other girls. I ordered Chicken and noodles thinking this would be safe, plus fried rice. They brought my meal to the table and it had what looked like fish food sprinkled on top and it smelled like fish! We ask the waitress what it was and she replied Tuna flakes. Oh gross-I don't like fish or tuna of any kind! So I had the girls try it and eat some of the flakes off and then I took a bite . If the tuna had not shown up , it would have been good. Fried rice was bad too. Ashley had never had Sushi but she was polite and ate some. Shoguns it's not!!!!!!!!!!! The girls were sweet and we enjoyed our time together. Tommorrow Ashley and I are getting a pedicure (for me) which cost $5 and manicure (for Ashley) and getting ready for court on Thursday. Andy is still being good , no dramatic stories to tell on him. I hope all is well at home. We miss you all.

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't get to my skype at the right time today! Missed talking to you.

    Enjoy the pedicure. Find about a massage :)

    Give our love to all the Garvers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna flakes... you must be kidding. Only in Ukraine! Take care and tell Yana we said hello to her and her students. Facebook or email me your Skype number. I'll try to call tomorrow.
    Love ya,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete