Friday, August 14, 2009




I think I am becoming quiet the tech person. I figured out how to post pictures on facebook and here! This morning I decided that it would be cleaning time. I did laundry in our soviet style washer or Marina told me again that they also call it a baby machine because couples who are just starting out in marriage may have it or if they have a baby-I tell you if you had a baby and used this thing, I am afraid the baby would have to wear dirty clothes because it takes so long to do laundry, you would not have time to take care of a babies needs. After that I decided to clean the bathroom. It is amazing what you can come up with to clean with limited resources in the apartment. Has anyone ever cleaned your bathtub with Tide powder detergent? Works like a charm-smells great and shiny clean. After that my friend Gina Grace skyped me and we had a great girfriend talk. I told her that it was 5:00 pm here and I had not got dressed for the day. I did eventually get dressed and we walked all the way to McDonalds, which is a really long walk from our apartment. The night was beautiful though so the walk was enjoyable. The kids proudly announced that this was our 5th time to eat there. I told Andy that I was pretty sure when we got home that I WOULD NOT step into McDonalds for along time! We decided to take the bus back to the apartment and after we settled in DJ (or Dave as he said you could call him) did some math multiplications and he knows his time tables and division. Think I will go now and go to sleep early tonight-off to Nina's house tomorrow for a cook out.
Good night,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri

    Haven't talked to you for a few days. How was the cookout at Nina's? What did she serve? For Andy's sake, I hope it wasn't tongue or "bull berries" as Scott has been referring to them!

    It's Sat. 11:16 pm here so that makes it Sun. 7:16 am over there. I just scanned documents to Sasha. I have EVERYTHING except I-171 (or whatever the new numbers are). Will be checking to see if our friend at Dept. of Homeland Security has answered email asking "Where is our homestudy?"!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thinking of you tonight and praying for all of you! August 29 will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete